AUTO SERVICE SOLUTIONS
Stay Connected and In Control of Your Door No Matter Where You Are.
- Download the FREE MyQ Mobile App and easily register your account at MyLiftMaster.com.
- Enables secure monitoring and control of the operator with a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Alerts can be received as email or pop-up(push) notifications on a mobile device, ensuring the status of your mobile device.
Specialty Overhead Operator (HCT)
Optimal for high cycle application with industry leading quiet operation. This operator offers battery back-up capability and is for use on sectional overhead doors.Learn more
Gearhead Hoist (GH) Style Operator
Optimal for heavy industrial, high cycle applications. These operators employ lubricated gears and include a floor level chain hoist to ease manual operation in an emergency or power outage.Learn more
Gearhead Trolley (GT) Style Operator
Optimal for heavy industrial high cycle applications. These operators are for use on sectional overhead doors and employ lubricated gears.Learn more
Trolley (T) Style Operator
Optimal for general industrial applications with sectional overhead doors.Learn more
LiftMaster Operators Come Standard with These Advanced Features:MyQ Technology:
- Provides revolutionary technology only found in LiftMaster Commercial Door Operators.
- Enables Secure Monitoring and control of the operator with a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Each Internet Gateway device (828LM) can manage up to 16 operators or devices. Multiple Internet gateways may be installed to accommodate additional commercial devices.
- Provides industry leading technology only found in LiftMaster Commercial Door Operators.
- Increased security – with every click, a new code is sent to the Commercial Door Operator ensuring the door opens only for the individual pressing the remote.
- Enhanced radio communicates with tri-band frequency to improve range and reduce interference – assuring the door opens, stops and closes conveniently and reliably every time.
- Allows for full access to customer vehicles while limiting loss of energy associated with heating and cooling of the service area.
- The door will remain at the Mid-Stop even if it receives multiple “open” signals from incoming customers through the optional Loop Detector or Treadle Hose.
- This feature allows you complete control to operate the door to the full open position whenever you need to accommodate taller vehicles.
- Provides reminder to contact your LiftMaster Dealer for routine maintenance.
- System can be set to alert upon a calendar date or after a selected number of operator cycles.