Insulated Door Properties with a STC Rating
The Cookson Insulated Fire Door utilizes mineral wool fire resistant insulation to provide a R value of 4 and a Flame Spread Index of 10 with smoke developed index of 5. Not only does The Cookson Insulated Fire Door reduce energy costs but it also can serve as a sound barrier. The Cookson Insulated Fire Door has an STC rating of 27.
The Cookson Insulated Fire Door is furnished with brush weather-seals on the guides and lintel as well as a solid flexible Pyroglass astragal to reduce moisture, air, and dust infiltration.
Easiest Fire Door to Reset
Cookson’s Insulated Fire Door is the easiest fire door to reset. It is available in both the Simple-Test and Auto-Test model. The Simple-Test Door is offered with chain, crank, or motor operation and is reset by replacing the fusible link. The Auto-Test Door does not require any resetting after automatically closing. It resets itself and is always ready for an alarm activation.
Cookson is the Fire Door Specialist
With innovative Fire Door products since 1938 Cookson’s Insulated Fire Doors provide reliability and durability. Due to simplicity of design, Cookson’s Fire Doors offer dependable automatic closings when activated during a test or in an emergency situation. Cookson Fire Doors will last for years, even when tested frequently. Reliable fire doors that last for years makes The Cookson Insulated Fire Door the best value available.
A Fire Door for Every Occasion
- Governor controls automatic closing speed to 9″ to 12″ per second for Auto-Test chain, crank, and motor and Simple-Test chain and crank operated doors
- Oil tempered torsion springs designed for 50,000 life cycles
- Structural angle guides and bottom bar make door less vulnerable to damage that could prevent the door from full closing.
- Exclusive interlocking slats provide energy efficiency and a finished appearance inside and out. Mineral Wool fire resistant insulation provides a R value of 5.3, Flame Spread Index of 10 and a STC rating of 27.
- Heavy duty brush weather-strip on the guides and lintel reduce air and dust infiltration.
- The bottom of the door is sealed by a flexible, solid Pyroglass astragal.
- Labeled doors up to 163 square feet not exceeding 13’6″ wide or 12′ high
- Available for 4 hour, 3 hour, 1-1/2 hour and 3/4 hour ratings
- Approved for all wall types (concrete, masonry, structural steel, structural steel with gypsum board)
- FinalCote Finish Standard. ColorCote, Custom ColorCote and Stainless Steel finish available
For more information about Insulated Service Fire Doors Contact Doors Express